The "mobile clinics" in the context of implementation of the National Primary Health Care Program will be located in Alonissos, the Health Center, Saturday, the 30th, Sunday, March 31 and Monday, April 1 to provide free health services to residents of the island with a medical team with 16 medical specialties.
The specialties are:
neurologist. The Services they can provide include: ● Dimensional mammography
● Ultrasound upper and lower abdomen, thyroid & triplex vessels
● Digital radiographic control
● Measurement of bone density
● Electrocardiogram - triplex heart - holter rate
● diabetes testing - glycosylated hemoglobin
● Pulmonary Examination - Spirometry - Oximetry
● Tests bowel bleeding detection ( polyp)
● Pap test (test Pap) - vaginal ultrasound
● Control Prostate visual acuity - measuring intraocular pressure retinoscopy
● Audiogram - tympanogr MMA - endoscopy
● Check skeletal abnormalities in children (scoliosis, kyphosis), orthopedic examination
● Diagnosing neurological disorders (migraines, dementia, n.Parkinson
● Intraoral examination of children, adults and the elderly
● Diagnosing learning difficulties, developmental,
The hours of medical practice and the three days will be: 09: 00-18: 00.
For information and to schedule your appointments, contact weekdays 13: 00-16: 00 at 2102447694.
The program is implemented with the use of two sophisticated mobile clinics (KIM) of the KAM Sports Excellence and all specialized equipment, under the scientific supervision of the First Orthopedic Clinic of the Medical School of Athens and of the Company Health Units (AEMY).
The Promoter of the project is non-profit organization 'Renaissance & Progress "and the program is implemented with an exclusive grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.